When I started with this Blog, one of the main challenges was trying to get interviews with people involve in Racing, dicho y hecho…
Ryan won the 2012 IndyCar Championship in a thrilling season finale battling at the final race with Will Power at Fontana.
Well first to all, many thanks Ryan and Ryan’s PR from AndrettiAutosport for allow me to do this Interview. It’s a huge honor have the 2012 Izod Indycar Series Champion on this Blog.
1) Ryan, describe in one word your 2012 season?
3) In 2012 Indycar had a new Chassis the DW12 after driving a whole season with this new Chassis, what is your thoughts about this new Chassis?
“The new DW12 came such a long way in a short amount of time. The racing it produced is being touted as some of the best IndyCar has produced in decades. It’s a testament to its namesake, Dan Wheldon.
There is still much to be developed and we will see that progress continue through the 2013 and 2014 seasons. I believe the best is yet to come from this car”.
How about defending the title this year?
“Hard work, persistence, resilience and a never give up attitude throughout the whole team made our championship possible”.
If you could do one race all over again, which race would be that and why?
“I’d like another shot at Indy from the front row without a mechanical failure!”
Your favorite NFL Team?
4) How began your love for Racing?
“Attending my first IndyCar race as a child with my Dad in Miami”.
5) Do you follow others types of racing? (F1, NASCAR, Rally, Dirt Racing, Etc)
“I follow every type of racing and have immense respect for all disciplines”.
6) Funniest Driver in the Indycar Grid?
7) Any advice to the youngest drivers who are searching the dream of glory in Racing?
“Never give up. Racing isn’t all about the fastest lap time and it’s not about life at the race track. You have to live and breathe it 24/7 and constantly be learning from every experience in and outside of the car”.
8) Your Racing Hero?
“Michael Andretti ”
10) Which Track should return to Indycar in your opinion?
Many thanks to Ryan Hunter-Reay and Ryann Rigsby from Andretti Autosport for make this interview possible.
Ryan, we wish you the best for this season with Andretti Autosport defending the Title.